Monday, March 17, 2014

Over the past week I had my first radio feature. I was so excited and nervous. You would think it would be easier to talk to people over a microphone but...just know it was a little different. So anyway I was invited to talk about black feminism in hip hop. Now I was so excited because Feminism is my heart right next to Hip Hop. I was on a good friend of mine,  DJ MonieRae on From the Ground UP KCOU 88.1. I have posted the show and if you have any questions please email me.

(P.S She asked me about my top 5 favorite Hip Hop songs of all time and I was just thinking but I have clarified in another post)

Link is below:


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykJMRmAtZO5ZVF0ZFFCTFdjWTg/edit?usp=sharing
( I start talking at 17:23 then again at 42:50 but if you want to listen to the entire show including music you sure can!)

From the Ground UP
Twitter: @GroundUpKCOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...