Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sincerely Brenee' is my way of connecting, my sanity, and my peace. Sincerely Brenee' was created based on the elements of Hip Hop and Hip Hop Culture through a lens of liberation, freedom and story telling. I have broken my blog down into sections.

Be You:
In this section I show people expressing themselves through fashion and style. It is important to have your own individual style to show who you are. Kings and Queens submit pictures and answer questions about themselves to show who they are and why and how they contribute to #BeYou (B-Boy/Girl)

Be Natural:
In this section I discuss natural living and hair. I am natural myself but I do not talk much about it because everyone does and my hair is not the only element of who I am. I talk about green drinking and healthy lifestyles. (Deejaying)

Be Inspired:
In this section I host the arts. I do articles on poets, painters, graphic designers etc. that help liberate the minds of others. (Graffiti)

BeHeard:
In this section I discuss political, social and economical issues that affect the community. (MCeeing)

#Wordtoyamotha:
This is my twitter link and I usually post my life experiences and use this hashtag.

#QueendomBuilding:
This portion of my blog is my favorite because it adds to my feminist work. (Yes I am a black feminist). In this section of the blog I have Queens submit their life stories. Through those stories the tell how they are constantly building their #Queendom. A #Queendom is a Queens palace. These women have shared their stories in effort to inspire another Princess or Queen. I am blessed to have them and more to come. (Knowledge of Oneself)

This is my blog broken down to its elements. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,



Marshida "Brenee' Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...