Wednesday, April 2, 2014

As a kid my mom and grandmother bought me every Disney movie known to man. (Literally even all the sing-a-longs) Though out of all the Disney movies my favorites in order from 1-5 are:

1. The Lion King
2. Aristocats
3. Toy Story
4.The Jungle Book
5. Peter Pan
6. Olive & Company
7. Pocahontas
8. A Goofy Movie
9. Air Bud
10. Mulan

then the rest...

So when I would walk into the Disney Store I felt like my childhood dreams came true. Oh, and my first trip to Disney World when I was 6 is vaguely remembered but I do remember running after Goofy. So today I came across this video on youtube of the cast of the Lion King singing the theme of The Lion King The Circle of Life. I pretty much cried and if I was not the plan I probable would have joined in. So watch it and if you a child of the early 90's this probably will make your day too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...