Wednesday, April 2, 2014

King Muhammad


My name is Muhammad Austin and I'm a Kingdom Builder. Right now you might only see the foundation, concrete thinking blocks, and steel balance beams sprouting beneath you that are stretching out and reaching as far as the sky can fathom. Yes, it is in raw post blueprint stages, but you can only just sit back and image how incredible things will be, the potential, and the vision is like none other. I have plans, and I always have. Ever since I was young a mindset of fulfilling my purpose was instilled in me. I was born and raised in Saint Louis with two of the world’s most beautiful dreamers/parents whom passed down that majestic trait. I'm a self-sufficient 23 year old Artist/Producer born and raised in Saint Louis Mo. I've been pushing and grinding in this indie music industry for some time, just taking things in day by day, growing and learning. As a non-complacent worker, no matter how busy I'm or behind I might feel things are starting to truly manifest, all in a learning process, because everything happens all on time. Last year I dropped my self-produced/recoded and engineered album A.D.D. (Artistically Day Dreaming) this album along with its efforts gained me national attention reaching the likes of (RFT, The Source Magazine, MTV, Red Bull Music Academy and Direct TV Networks) as the leader of one of Saint Louis most talented indie music collectives M.M.E. I've been blessed to be surrounded by talented individuals who inspire to inspire as well. It's not just musician who have helped me build, those who help support me in this mission, deserve credit as well. I've also been blessed to have a beautiful queen along my side in this journey, and she's been a part of my journey since things really started to take off. She helps to keep me leveled and helps me achieve my goals. Good spirits and positive vibes is what continue to build my kingdom, family, friends, loved ones, supporters; it's all a work in progress. So yes, I am a builder! One day soon I will look back, and gaze in amaze at the trail that I blazed. My current goals of this year are to become a full time entrepreneur, live off of my musical talents, and follow my path and my purpose. I'm working on stepping up my musical endeavors with the crew (M.M.E) this fall with some touring and as well sitting behind the scenes working with commercial music through licensing, getting my work to all of the big companies to sync and coordinate with their advertisement, and work. It's time to make some serious money off of my craft. My name is Muhammad Austin and you are watching my kingdom being built with my bare hands.



 http://vimeo.com/90665693

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...