Thursday, April 3, 2014

Make it Visual. Make it Plain




As a child we are told to dream. We are told to dream long and wide. Our imaginations are what made us children. Now that we have grown older we are taught to conform our dreams. We are told to make our dreams realistic and measurable. I then thought well if they were realistic and measurable then they would not longer be dreams would they? Dreams are what our minds create and what our hands will then duplicate. Dreams have not limits so therefore they are not measurable. Dreams have numerous amounts of color and vision so therefore they are at times not realistic to those who have small minds. Dreams haven to restrictions and there is no failing in dreaming. So as an adult I have began to dream again. I began to dream long and wide, short-term and long-term. My dreams have not limits. I am proud to say my eyes are open and my options are endless. Now I have to "Make it Visual. Make it Plain". This means it's time to create. I have created a Dream Board. I have created this because I am a visual person and I need to see my dreams in order to hold myself accountable for achieving them. I say to Make it Plain because you need to be honest about what your dreams are. No one else matter but you so be honest with yourself. Also to create objectives as to how I will go about achieving them. Hopefully this inspires you to Make it Visual. Make it Plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...