Monday, June 16, 2014

Catch Up

So, I 've been gone for a while. Sorry everyone. I graduated college and moved back home and will start teaching next year. BOOM BABY! So throughout this time and transition I have noticed somethings about myself.

1. I'm very impatient with myself because I know my own potential
2. I have become very frugal
3. I love the spontaneity of life
4. I love myself
5. I have more pet-peeves than I thought
6. I enjoy my alone time
7. I'm a feminist and love being one
8. I can't get enough of STL
9. I love blogging
10. I need to read more.

Now these may be some random things to you but they are definitely things I have learned about myself over time. It's pretty darn important to reflect on yourself over time. Life is short so life it to the fullest, learn from each moment, and eat good food with great friends.

-SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...