Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yay Queen Colbie


Many times in music we have someone make music that gets on your nerves, motivates you, forces you to see things differently, uplifts and many other things. I was doing my usual scroll on social media and saw Colbie Callait. I love her music. I love her sound. I love her singing personality. Then I listened and watched the video and give it all the stars possible. I love the diversity in the video, i love the message, I love it!. A lot of times we as women forget how beautiful we are naturally. Understanding that make-up is a decision we make but our first thought she always be these are beauty "enhancers" not beauty "makers". This video is the definition of #BeYou.
This means be who you are unapologetically. People will do what they can to make you feel inferior to them but, it is up to you to know your worth. I love it. All the women in the video are beautiful. This is a must listen and definitely will be added to my iTunes library. Bravo Queen Colbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...