Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#QueenofRap #QueenBey

So I'm so excited about this remix of flawless. I'm not the biggest Beyonce' fan but Flawless and some other songs on her latest album are definitely my shizniyee (Scrappy got me ya'll). I've been raving over it since it was just a rumor and I've finally had time to research it an had it myself and I wish it was a little bit cleaner. Though it does not stop the craziness of the track. Plus they put one of my all time favorite joints ever in it Spottieottiedopealicious on the bridge!!!!!!!! (Outkast in the building!) Hopefully the official track is a little cleaner and flows better but regardless its great. Nicki had some bars but I've heard better from her honestly. Flawless is still flawless honey.

SB


(P.S. I have only found sped up copies of it on video and the others ones are on sound cloud and via other site if you would like to listen. Sorry guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...