Thursday, March 6, 2014

Queen Tara

A queen knows her worth and realizes that she has been placed on this earth for a reason. God has blessed her with a very special purpose and in fulfilling that purpose; a queen inspires as well as brings a new light into the world. Our passions in life are thoroughly connected to that purpose. As a poet I use my love for literature to communicate and uplift.  So if you have a strong love for music, art or other interests, use those talents to contribute to others. Our lives are not are own. We have been given these gifts to share, to empower.

When you shine as a queen you motivate other women and girls to do the same. I am truly grateful to have such positive and ambitious women in my life have who pushed me to excel. Their grand efforts in their academia and careers, work in their communities and overall good nature have been great examples and because of them I strive to be a positive influence to the younger generation. I understand the difficulty of wanting to stay on the right track but still facing the negative temptations of the world. The media often depicts deconstructive messages to our youth so it is imperative that our young people are not led astray. Our future leaders are today’s youths; thus, queens must encourage those queens in training.

Whether a queen has fully defined her queendom or it is still in the making, queens know that they are immaculate, majestic. We queens are daughters of the most high God so it goes without saying that we are great. Though we may have our days, our disappointing times, we still are great. With this being said, we must conduct ourselves as women of greatness, having love, joy and peace even during difficult circumstances. We are beautiful queens with God on our side; it gets no better than that!

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?


-Tara Levy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...